• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no currant medical records

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California
Has anyone ever won their SSDI claim without currant medical records by an MD? I have records from 2003 for physical problems and have currant records stating emotional problems (PTSD) but they are from people with a Master's Degree, not an MD.

no MD

I was in an abusive marriage for 29 years. I filed for divorce in 2008 but it is not final yet. My husband stopped my health insurance in 2003. He controlled all the money. He refused to allow me to get medical treatment. I didn't have a car or money for a bus. I was refused help at low cost clinics because my husband made too much money.
I am being treated for PTSD at a Domestic Violance Shelter. My therapist has a Masters, not a MD.
I was ordered to have a Vocational Evaluation by the court (at my husband's request). The Evaluator told the judge I am in need of medical help (both emotional and physical) before I can be considered employable, but my husband refused to use money for medical help. He has sole control of all our money. The Evaluator also has a Masters not an MD.
They both wrote reports to SSDI stating I should be approved based on thier evaluations. I was denied.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">