• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

no more child support?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stadek

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA
If I get married and I take my daughters father off of child support since I didn't but him on to begin with the state did?

Silverplum

stadek said:
If I get married and I take my daughters father off of child support since I didn't but him on to begin with the state did?
Why, yes, of course. Or else no. :confused:

stadek said:
You might want to reword this so that people can understand it.

stadek

Only reason why I am asking is b/c like I said I didn't put him on CS the state did. B/C for a month I was getting help from the state. Then I took myself off of it b/c I didn't need or want to be on any goverment aid. But the CS still stayed. He (the father) makes a big deal about having to pay and I really don't need his help. My daughter has everything she needs and more. Just a question that I had. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">