• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not a legal question, but just will like to know..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

l_x

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I post on here a few times already so some of you may already know that I have a son. I am the NCP.

I read somewhere on here that when the child visit the NCP, the CP pack clothes for the child, is this how it's suppose to be?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

I post on here a few times already so some of you may already know that I have a son. I am the NCP.

I read somewhere on here that when the child visit the NCP, the CP pack clothes for the child, is this how it's suppose to be?
There is no "supposed to be" that is set in stone. It can all be spelled out in the parenting plan

haiku

IME most kids bring an overnight bag.

But its only a weekend, a trip to salvation army or even walmart can keep everyone happy.

The clothes argument to me, is never worth the effort. Eventually your kids will get older, and they will be packing their own things, the parents won't be able to control that little thing much.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
It really depends on the situation - length and frequency of visits, age of the child(ren), where p/u and d/o occur, etc.

If the CP *does* send clothes, do your best to return what is sent (or a reasonable equivalent) washed and folded neatly.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">