• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not pressing charges in sexual abuse case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeepgirl74

I don't think that they'll lock up an 11 year old and throw away the key. Perhaps they'll give him the rehabilitation that he needs.

BUT WHY CHARGE HIM????

Because he did something wrong. We're not talking about an "innocent" 11 year old child here.

djohnson

OutForRevenge said:
DJOHNSON...
I think you need to reflect back on the other posts from PARADISE. That's way off base. This person did the right thing by taking their child in to be examined. If this parent FEELS that this child was not harmed then why go any further?

**because they have no idea how this child really feels.

Come on now... Do you really remember what the h&ll you were doing at the age of 5?????

**Yes I do, I have vivid memories that go back to the summer I turned three because of the nature of them. I can give you many details that my mother forgot or passed off as insignificant until asked and she say "yes but how do you remember that?" No one really knows what that child is thinking or feeling, or will continue to feel fo a very long time without proper care. That care needs to go to the victim not the abuser.

goes through from being REALLY SEXUALLY ABUSED. You are the one that wants this 11 year old CHILD

**child/offender/abuser

to be labeled because he needs some counseling. WHY PUT HIM THROUGH our "PERFECT justice system" so he can really be healed..

**It will be the best chance he has of being healed

Come on, you act like they really care.. All they care about is puting a person in LOCK up or detention so they can COLLECT... The mother of the 11 year old should put this child in some serious counseling BUT WHY CHARGE HIM????

**again no one is going to lock up an 11 year old, but he needs to realize it's not ok and they aren't giving him that. The child is the priority and she is being forgotten.

Shay-Pari'e

OutForRevenge said:
DJOHNSON...
I think you need to reflect back on the other posts from PARADISE. That's way off base. This person did the right thing by taking their child in to be examined. If this parent FEELS that this child was not harmed then why go any further? Come on now... Do you really remember what the h&ll you were doing at the age of 5????? You really need to know what a person goes through from being REALLY SEXUALLY ABUSED. You are the one that wants this 11 year old CHILD to be labeled because he needs some counseling. WHY PUT HIM THROUGH our "PERFECT justice system" so he can really be healed.. Come on, you act like they really care.. All they care about is puting a person in LOCK up or detention so they can COLLECT... The mother of the 11 year old should put this child in some serious counseling BUT WHY CHARGE HIM????
That is all fine and dandy, you mention that the mother needs to have her son in therapy. Let's think for a second, You do not know the mother, you do not the home life this 11 year old has.

Take your politics too post's that involve adults. And what is with the yelling comment of, "REALLY SEXUALLY ABUSED"?.

This child was abused, The kid was 11 years old who did this more than once.

Both children need therapy, as do the parents and all family members.

Hopefully the poster will read all of the responses, but as I said , YOU are way off base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">