• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Not sure about this one

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cry4me

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I have a protection order against my ex husband which prevents him as well as his friends and family from contacting me.

His friends computer has a virus and it keeps sending me emails from his email address. Which is a violation of the protection order. Clearly I am not going to report that since he abviously is not aware that this is happening.

How do I let his friend know that his computer has a virus and that it is sending me many many emails everyday and that he needs to fix it so that my inbox isnt completely full of his emails.

I am afraid that I cant contact his friend since I have the protection order in place.

cry4me

Sure havent, I was not aware that I could do that. To cool. I have AOL, are you able to tell me how I can go about blocking that email pretty please. For legal reasons of course.;)

Proserpina

Sure havent, I was not aware that I could do that. To cool. I have AOL, are you able to tell me how I can go about blocking that email pretty please. For legal reasons of course.;)

Yeah.

Go to AOL's website and follow the instructions.

For legal reasons, of course.

Proserpina

:confused:Wow, sorry I asked.:confused:

(There's a reason why I posted what I posted :cool: )

Seriously - virtually every email provider, be they web-based or other, has a way to block a particular email address.

AOL makes it really easy. Googling it is even easier.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">