• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not sure how to explain this(stalker issue)?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eekamouse

we were friends, she was not a *strange* woman but anyways , this is pointless it appears you all sit in ivory towers and pass judgment on ppl seeking help. it is rampant all over this forum, anyways ,......shrugs

ty
have anice day
:)
Friends? Yet you did not know she was married with kids? Yes, you sure do sound like you were friends. And was your former wife also friends with her too, Mr. Hypocrite?

jaymeshay

Just don't be surprised when karma bites you, too.

lol
ty again, enjoy your day, lik i said i did not leave my wife for any reason SHE causaed i ledt her for my own reasons and that was this new person, anyways i fail to see the purpose if your posts
have a nice life and ty for the *help*
dr phil says YAY!

Just Blue

and you are entitiled to your opinion, i am not asking you a moral question i am asking a legal question, my in motives are not the issue, my actions are**************i do appreciate the input tho, you may be right, unfortunatly this is not the reason i came to this forum, i understand my moral dilemna, i need to understand my legal situation, ty for the reply:)

but to satisfy your curiousity i will say , that i do feel the need to expose her for what she is, i left my wife for this woman, i am struggling with the hurt of it, but again this is not the place for that, again ty:)

its difficult to feel your in the movie when you learn your not even in the script......
Goodness. You are a cheater and are judging the woman you cheated on your wife with. Careful you don't get hurt falling off your high horse. :rolleyes:

Just Blue

lol
ty again, enjoy your day, lik i said i did not leave my wife for any reason SHE causaed i ledt her for my own reasons and that was this new person, anyways i fail to see the purpose if your posts
dr phil says YAY!
Huh???????? Is English your third language? :confused:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
lol
dr phil says YAY!
Do you even understand what you write?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What he's trying to say is that the breakup wasn't his wife's fault. I think...

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
God forbid that he should take any responsibility for his own actions. It's got to be someone else's fault.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">