• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Now they're possibly taking my driver's license?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dolly1948

What is the name of your state? Ohio
I've been asking you all questions and receiving great replies but this is a good one!! I'm on SS disability, married with a house only in husband's name. Don't own a car. Got court order for cc debt of $818.00 that I can't pay--so I called an attorney to help get them off my back since I'm hasving major surgery in 2 weeks--don't need to deal with this now. He tells me if I'm uncollectible they'll take my driver's license from me! True? What good will that do them? I've got to drive to doctors every week!

seniorjudge

Dolly1948 said:
What is the name of your state? Ohio
I've been asking you all questions and receiving great replies but this is a good one!! I'm on SS disability, married with a house only in husband's name. Don't own a car. Got court order for cc debt of $818.00 that I can't pay--so I called an attorney to help get them off my back since I'm hasving major surgery in 2 weeks--don't need to deal with this now. He tells me if I'm uncollectible they'll take my driver's license from me! True? What good will that do them? I've got to drive to doctors every week!
Okay, WHO is going to take your OPL and WHY?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">