• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

O/T - Conflict of rules.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

majomom1

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? N/A

The weather is sooo nice today! I got a little Spring Fever. AND I had a great laugh today. I thought some of you parents here would appreciate this.

We all have rules in our homes. This is one example how 2 rules MIGHT conflict.

STOP YELLING ACROSS THE HOUSE!!!

Little Boy (from the back door): MOMM! HEY MOM!

Mom: Calvin, STOP YELLING ACROSS THE HOUSE!!! If you want to talk to me, walk over to the living room where I am!

"Calvin walks to the living room"

And says: "I stepped in dog sh$t, where's the hose?"

Then it shows Mom banging her head...

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Last edited:

LdiJ

Sooooo Classic...LOL. Those are the kinds of things that you will chuckle about for a very long time.

majomom1

Sooooo Classic...LOL. Those are the kinds of things that you will chuckle about for a very long time.
I can't tell you how many times I told my kids to stop yelling from across the house! and come talk to me.

Fortunately mine never tracked Dog S... through the house.

LOL! My daughter routinely reminds me when I am not obeying the house rules. She's great at putting me in check now and again.

I'm jealous....I wish the weather was nice here :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">