• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

o/t just wanted to share a laugh

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ezmarelda

a) For those who have grown children - this is totally hysterical!

b) For those who have children past this age, this is hilarious.

c) For those who have children this age, this is not funny.

d) For those who have children nearing this age, this is a warning.

e) For those who have not yet had children, this is birth control.

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh", it's already too late.

8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though
a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10.) Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.

11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12.) Super glue is forever.

13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15.) VCR's do not eject "PB & J" sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20.) The fire department in Sweet Home, Or. has a 5-minute response time.

21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24.) 80% of Women who read this will laugh and share it with a loved one.

25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

moburkes

I've seen this before.
Since my kids are between C and D, they're young enough to be grounded for life if they attempt any of the above.:D

LdiJ

I would like to add one:

Flour is not a substitute for snow.

It takes approximately 4 hours with the vacuum cleaner to remove 5 lbs of flour from a 2000 square foot house.

Gracie3787

I would like to add one:

Flour is not a substitute for snow.

It takes approximately 4 hours with the vacuum cleaner to remove 5 lbs of flour from a 2000 square foot house.
That's bad, but there is worse. The little itty bitty round balls of styrofoam that fill a bean bag chair are full of static electricity. My kids broke open 2 bean bag chairs, those little balls were all over them, the walls, floor, ceilings, over everything. It took over a month to get them all up because even with a vacuum cleaner, everytime i got something near them they moved away.
I'm always telling my daughter that I'm going to buy my granson a bean bag chair, I grin the whole time. She begs me not to and apoligizes all over again for breaking open the chair so long ago.:D

LdiJ

That's bad, but there is worse. The little itty bitty round balls of styrofoam that fill a bean bag chair are full of static electricity. My kids broke open 2 bean bag chairs, those little balls were all over them, the walls, floor, ceilings, over everything. It took over a month to get them all up because even with a vacuum cleaner, everytime i got something near them they moved away.
I'm always telling my daughter that I'm going to buy my granson a bean bag chair, I grin the whole time. She begs me not to and apoligizes all over again for breaking open the chair so long ago.:D
My daughter was 20 months old. She was sitting in front of the TV watching the Little Mermaid and I decided that it was safe to make a quick trip to the bathroom.

60 seconds later I saw a nude body fly past the bathroom (I kept the door open) with white powdery stuff following in a wave.

In those 60 seconds she had gone into the pantry, stripped off her clothes, grabbed the 5lb bag of flour, and had a party. When I asked her for an explanation, she explained that she was "powdering" herself....sigh....

casa

This reminds me of when I went inside to answer the phone- after leaving my daughter on the back patio painting. I returned to find she had made a lovely painting...and also found time to paint the dog! :eek: Her reply? "But, Mommy, it says it "paints on anything" :rolleyes: (I should note that she DID at least put a paint bib around the dog's neck first) :p

moburkes

This reminds me of when I went inside to answer the phone- after leaving my daughter on the back patio painting. I returned to find she had made a lovely painting...and also found time to paint the dog! :eek: Her reply? "But, Mommy, it says it "paints on anything" :rolleyes: (I should note that she DID at least put a paint bib around the dog's neck first) :p
She's a very good reader!

ceara19

At least she was honest about it! When my little darling was 2 she painted her NAME on her baby brother's wall. She was in the living room when I found it, so I went and got her and told her I wanted to show her something. About halfway down the hall, you could see the light bulb go off over her head. When I opened the bedroom door she looked at me, full of surprise and said "Look Mommy! The baby can spell my name!" To her credit, she was only 2 and not only could she spell her name correctly, she was a very good little actress.

casa

At least she was honest about it! When my little darling was 2 she painted her NAME on her baby brother's wall. She was in the living room when I found it, so I went and got her and told her I wanted to show her something. About halfway down the hall, you could see the light bulb go off over her head. When I opened the bedroom door she looked at me, full of surprise and said "Look Mommy! The baby can spell my name!" To her credit, she was only 2 and not only could she spell her name correctly, she was a very good little actress.
Oh! Yes...that reminds me of the trampoline story. :D I found flowers and her name written in crayon on the trampoline~ She said she didn't do it, and I had to break it to her and explain "I know it was you, because you signed your name!" :cool: I had to admit we both ended up laughing before she had to wash it all off. ;)

moburkes

Some of these kids are smarter than most of the adults that come here:

HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHOM TO MARRY? (Written by kids)

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
-- Alan, age 10

No person really decides before they grow up who they're going to marry. God decides it all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
-- Kristen, age 10

WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?

Twenty-three is the best age because you know the person FOREVER by then.
-- Camille, age 10

HOW CAN A STRANGER TELL IF TWO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED?

You might have to guess, based on whether they seem to be yelling at the same kids.
-- Derrick, age 8

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR MOM AND DAD HAVE IN COMMON?

Both don't want any more kids.
-- Lori, age 8

WHAT DO MOST PEOPLE DO ON A DATE?

Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough.
-- Lynnette, age 8 (isn't she a treasure)

On the first date, they just tell each other lies and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date.
-- ******, age 10

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ON A FIRST DATE THAT WAS TURNING SOUR?

I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns.
-- Craig, age 9

WHEN IS IT OKAY TO KISS SOMEONE?

When they're rich.
-- Pam, age 7

The law says you have to be eighteen, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.
- - Curt, age 7

The rule goes like this: If you kiss someone, then you should marry them and have kids with them. It's the right thing to do.
-- Howard, age 8

IS IT BETTER TO BE SINGLE OR MARRIED?

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them.
-- Anita, age 9 (bless you child)

HOW WOULD THE WORLD BE DIFFERENT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T GET MARRIED?

There sure would be a lot of kids to explain, wouldn't there?
-- Kelvin, age 8

And the #1 Favorite is**************.

HOW WOULD YOU MAKE A MARRIAGE WORK?

Tell your wife that she looks pretty, even if she looks like a truck.
-- Ricky, age 10

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">