• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

O/T Message to Seniors and Newbies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AkersTile

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MO

I just wanted to tell all the Seniors on this site THANK YOU!!!! No matter what questions I have asked on any of the different forums here, I have always gotten good, honest, straightforward answers. Every time I have asked a question, the answer(s) I was given corresponded with whatever needed to be done. You guys have made some very stressful situations a lot better for myself and my Hubby. We both truly appreciate all that you VOLUNTEERS do for people that have questions and need advice.

For all the Newbies, I am a StepMom. I still get very good advice on this site for my Hubby's custody case, among other things that I've asked questions about or needed advice for. I know my place as a StepMom, and know that Hubby's custody case is between him and Mom. Yes, our situation is different than a lot of the other custody situations in that *I* am the one raising my StepKids since Hubby works out of town during the week. Still, if you ask your questions in a respectful way, answer the questions that the Seniors ask you, and are not rude or hateful to members of this forum, you will get good advice.

proud_parent

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
For all the Newbies, I am a StepMom. I still get very good advice on this site for my Hubby's custody case, among other things that I've asked questions about or needed advice for. I know my place as a StepMom, and know that Hubby's custody case is between him and Mom. Yes, our situation is different than a lot of the other custody situations in that *I* am the one raising my StepKids since Hubby works out of town during the week. Still, if you ask your questions in a respectful way, answer the questions that the Seniors ask you, and are not rude or hateful to members of this forum, you will get good advice.
I heartily second this. I, too, came here as a stepmom with much to learn about family court proceedings. I stuck around long enough to be considered a senior.

Although I rarely post these days, I have been grateful for the advice I've received and gratified to have been able to provide advice (useful, I hope) to others.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">