• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

O/T- Seniorjudge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? None for this question.

Just wondering, does anyone have any info on seniorjudge?

He hasn't posted here or the other familiar sites since May. I miss his sense of humor, hopefully he'll be back soon.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

He hasn't posted here or the other familiar sites since May. I miss his sense of humor, hopefully he'll be back soon.
Yes, he appears fine. He was on here a month or two ago I thought. He is a good guy.

Proserpina

I almost had a minor panic attack there for a sec...I've loved reading his posts and thought - just for that teeny split second - that this was going to be bad news. I know most of us are fairly anonymous with each other but that would've been terribly sad...I'm very glad he's ok!

CdwJava

Seniorjudge is fine ... he is working on another play, celebrated an anniversary with his wife, and is enjoying life at the moment by avoiding the stress of criminal justice boards for a while. He told my sister of the benefits of bacon grease to improve a relationship ... don't ask. :D

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">