• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

O/T - why I like this forum

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kimberlywrites

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
First of all, I learn alot from the seniors. Second, it's a heck of a way to get my mind off my own problems. Third, I LOL at least once a day.
:D:eek::(:rolleyes::p:eek::D:eek:;)

Hisbabygirl77

I agree..I also like it that at times it has made me realize I dont have it so bad. Now if someone could please give me a solution on how to deal with an 11 year old with an attitude the size of the grand canyon it would be the perfect site. Seriously, I think if we could bottle her attitude right now we could make weapons of mass destruction. Just saying.... :p

Isis1

I agree..I also like it that at times it has made me realize I dont have it so bad. Now if someone could please give me a solution on how to deal with an 11 year old with an attitude the size of the grand canyon it would be the perfect site. Seriously, I think if we could bottle her attitude right now we could make weapons of mass destruction. Just saying.... :p
oh, so it's an age thing. cuz that is EXACTLY wrong with MY 11 year old. :mad:

Hisbabygirl77

I HOPE it's not an age thing. My SD turns 11 in December. She's so incredibly sweet and well-behaved... I can't picture her turning on us... :(
Keep your fingers crossed, pray, sacrifice a virgin to the pagan gods she stays that way... My daughter was once sweet too :( Now its 24/7 PMS. :eek:

Isis1

haha actually she hasnt matured to be able to have PMS yet I just hope thats all it is of course it will have been 6 months of PMS but hey! :p I miss my sweet child. Do they ever come back?
i sure hope so. my 7 year old is as sweet as pie these days. my 2 year old is driving me insane with all his boundary testing, and my 1.5 year old, kisses me when she's been doing something wrong.

Hisbabygirl77

i sure hope so. my 7 year old is as sweet as pie these days. my 2 year old is driving me insane with all his boundary testing, and my 1.5 year old, kisses me when she's been doing something wrong.
My 12 year old son is still a sweetheart I think its passed him by or he hasnt reached that point yet. My 7 year old is still my goofy but well behaved child. My 3 year old just follows any and all action from the 12 year old who is his "very bestest friend" according to him and my almost 2 year old is trying to drive me to an early grave Ive never seen a child reak such havoc yet smile so sweetly. :eek:

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
If one is a believer in corporal punishment, the threat of the 'attitude adjustment' works wonders. As I tell The Child: "Either you can adjust your attitude, or I can. Your choice."

Hisbabygirl77

If one is a believer in corporal punishment, the threat of the 'attitude adjustment' works wonders. As I tell The Child: "Either you can adjust your attitude, or I can. Your choice."

Its actual funny once I was not a believer of corporal punishment I have since changed my tune. It has been used trust me. She has short term memory Im thinking. Although yesterday grandpa came knocking at the same time she started in and boy you should have seen the look on her face when he came flying through the door! It was Priceless! :eek: I think that one may stick in her memory. All I heard was " I dont care if your her daughter NOONE speaks to MY daughter that way!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">