• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

officer outside his jurisdiction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ZombieAppetite

2: You DO know that it's illegal to drive while impaired from the use of medication, even if it IS over-the-counter, right?

Yes, I'm aware of that, and if they were to uphold that law then they might as well arrest everyone who drives. Thanks to the pharmaceutical industry 95% of the population is on some form of medication, from blood pressure meds to antidepressants. She took 1/2 an Ibuprofen. The address I put in my post is correct, but the address he put on the citation was not correct. She couldn't turn left because it was a divided highway and there was no cross road at that location. She did turn onto the closest lane when she entered traffic. I'm so glad everyone has had such an entertaining time answering such a simple question. Well, guess what? the DUI charges were dropped due to lack of evidence. I will go elsewhere for answers next time.
I find it funny that you already know there will be a next time. It speaks volumes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">