• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oh For Crying Out Loud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bloopy

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. :rolleyes:

I can't even PM a hello and good luck in court next week to calamity.

Whoops. Guess I just did

Welcome back! :)

How were ya'll even able to drop the F BOMB, I thought they had super dupper special software to block all that. Isn't that what the ******'s are for!:D

yeah...we should just stick to frickin' and flippin'....:p
My kids have tried to use the sub words too. I put a kabash on that though. I don't care what word it is it has the same meaning. However, I don't mind a bit if you choose to use it. Not that you need my permission of course. I have been known to drop the F Bomb now and then, probably a lot more than I should!:p

How were ya'll even able to drop the F BOMB, I thought they had super dupper special software to block all that. Isn't that what the ******'s are for!:D
I would have thought they had software that prevented it too. I saw it used against another poster in its entirety. It didn't stick around long, but I was shocked that it didn't get bleeped out.

Welcome back. You've been sorely missed around here.

Just Blue

I didn't say the actual word...just the first letter with * ...But admin is smart enough to know what I meant...And I am adult enough to know I was out of line!!! :eek:

I was upset over CJ's ex's dipstick wife and her antics...

I would have thought they had software that prevented it too. I saw it used against another poster in its entirety. It didn't stick around long, but I was shocked that it didn't get bleeped out.
Just in case you wanted to know.

There are censorship options and includes a "Character to Replace Censored Words" option. Basically the admins of the site type in words they want censored in to list. The admin then picks what character will censor the work out. In this script the whole word should be replaced with the character of choice.

I didn't say the actual word...just the first letter with * ..
Thats the nice thing about the script is its setup. The script is written in PHP with data (post entries as an example) stored in SQL. For an admin, searching the sql database is as easy as typing "*" then enter or search. Since the censor option changes the whole word to a characters, yours stuck out thus making it easier to see.

Hope this answers any questions or just an FYI to whomever wants to know it.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">