• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ohio large quantity.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Luckeybear

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Alright a friend of mine allowed someone to keep their van on his property. Well someone told the cops there was marijuana at his place. There was a large quantity of it in the van, hundreds of pounds. The cops raided found it tossed his house found some paraphenelia. Well my friend ran off and is on the run at the moment. I am just curious if there is anyway he can get out ahead of this thing? I understand he's in trouble for running and the stuff in his house but it was not his marijuana. I am just hoping there is something I can do to help?

Now of course he probably did know about it. Yes he was kind of dumb to allow the person to do store their van there but what is done is done. Just want to help if I can. Any advice?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio

Alright a friend of mine allowed someone to keep their van on his property. Well someone told the cops there was marijuana at his place. There was a large quantity of it in the van, hundreds of pounds. The cops raided found it tossed his house found some paraphenelia. Well my friend ran off and is on the run at the moment. I am just curious if there is anyway he can get out ahead of this thing? I understand he's in trouble for running and the stuff in his house but it was not his marijuana. I am just hoping there is something I can do to help?

Now of course he probably did know about it. Yes he was kind of dumb to allow the person to do store their van there but what is done is done. Just want to help if I can. Any advice?
Your friend needs the help of a crminal attorney like YESTERDAY. An internet forum is going to be no help at all...really.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">