• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

One contempt for another?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? TX Simple question, I hope.

My ex wife is on probation after having been found guilty of interfering with my visitation over a ten month period that ended in July of this past summer when I served her a Habeas Corpus. I'm sure I misspelled that. The judge told her if she did it again, she'd go to jail, period. Those are statements of facts.

My ex, on the other hand, is upset over her claim that I was late 6 times in a row and each time of various amounts of time but none more than :30 minutes. (I should mention that is merely an assertion at this point and I have video tape that contradicts her assertion, at least for all of the times but one)

The first weekend in November was the only time I didn't carry my video camera, but had someone with me that could be used as a witness, but I admit I was between :20 and :30 minutes late. My ex and my daughters were there when I arrived, but as usual the ex was banging on my car window in an attempt to scare me and the person I was with. Ultimately, she drug both my girls to her car and left leaving me behind with no girls. I called the police to make a report and that was that.

I should also mention my ex has never brought the alleged contempt charges in front of a judge, just to my ear and with extreme hate. That is to say I'm not on any probation at all, nor would I be in my opinion of she did file on me.

Can she do that? When I tell her that she's violated her probation, she scoffs and throws me being late into the discussion as if her allegation by itself can override her unlawfulness.

ThanksWhat is the name of your state?

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? TX Simple question, I hope.

My ex wife is on probation after having been found guilty of interfering with my visitation over a ten month period that ended in July of this past summer when I served her a Habeas Corpus. I'm sure I misspelled that. The judge told her if she did it again, she'd go to jail, period. Those are statements of facts.

My ex, on the other hand, is upset over her claim that I was late 6 times in a row and each time of various amounts of time but none more than :30 minutes. (I should mention that is merely an assertion at this point and I have video tape that contradicts her assertion, at least for all of the times but one)

The first weekend in November was the only time I didn't carry my video camera, but had someone with me that could be used as a witness, but I admit I was between :20 and :30 minutes late. My ex and my daughters were there when I arrived, but as usual the ex was banging on my car window in an attempt to scare me and the person I was with. Ultimately, she drug both my girls to her car and left leaving me behind with no girls. I called the police to make a report and that was that.

I should also mention my ex has never brought the alleged contempt charges in front of a judge, just to my ear and with extreme hate. That is to say I'm not on any probation at all, nor would I be in my opinion of she did file on me.

Can she do that? When I tell her that she's violated her probation, she scoffs and throws me being late into the discussion as if her allegation by itself can override her unlawfulness.

ThanksWhat is the name of your state?

double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=348405

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">