• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Open whole in the road.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jstanish

BelizeBreeze said:
Then say goodby and leave. Not only are you NOT telling the truth, but you're a waste of time.
Since were correcting spelling goodby is spelled with an E. now who's the idiot. you poeple don't come on here to give advice. you come on here to criticize poeple and to give your 2 cents, as someone else put it. and thats exactly how much it's worth.I could not care less what you believe. unlike you poeple I don't walk around acting like I know everything. But I will admit, you poeple peeked my curiosity, as to what would be said next.
Thank you for the entertainment and GOODBYE

ENASNI

Jstanish said:
Since were correcting spelling goodby is spelled with an E. now who's the idiot. you poeple don't come on here to give advice. you come on here to criticize poeple and to give your 2 cents, as someone else put it. and thats exactly how much it's worth.I could not care less what you believe. unlike you poeple I don't walk around acting like I know everything. But I will admit, you poeple peeked my curiosity, as to what would be said next.
Thank you for the entertainment and GOODBYE
I just "peeked" at this post and it was kind of funny.

I think you meant that this "peaked" your curiosity.

Dictionary.Com:

good·bye or good-bye also good-by ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gd-b)
interj.
Used to express an acknowledgement of parting.

n. pl. good·byes, also good-·bys
An acknowledgment at parting, especially by saying “goodbye.”
An act of parting or leave-taking: many sad goodbyes.

moburkes

Jstanish said:
The hole was about "15 to 20 feet?" behind me and to the right alittle. There is a road in the middle of the parking lot. And that is where the ditch was that they were filling. lets just say the hole was 100 feet long. and 95% was filled with dirt. this is behind my car. Even after the accident, standing outside the car from a distance you could hardly tell that the hole was not completely filled.
Thank you for the question.

As for all you spelling teachers out there. I may have some spelling errors here that you can pick apart. If you got nothing better to do?
It took you 15 to 20 feet to back out of a space? That seems SO far to me.

ENASNI said:
I just "peeked" at this post and it was kind of funny.

I think you meant that this "peaked" your curiosity.

Dictionary.Com:

good·bye or good-bye also good-by ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gd-b)
interj.
Used to express an acknowledgement of parting.

n. pl. good·byes, also good-·bys
An acknowledgment at parting, especially by saying “goodbye.”
An act of parting or leave-taking: many sad goodbyes.
I thought it was piqued, no?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">