• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order of Harrassement obtained to harrass

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TSewell

What is the name of your state? Az.
I am involved in a situation where my companion of 10 years has dated his ex-girlfriend. It has become a very nasty, messy situation. Possibly the best thing for me is to dump him and move on, but that is difficult for me right now. This girl is relentless in chasing after my boyfriend. She has gone so far as to get a trumped up injunction against harrassement. This was obtained by her so that I could be arrested if I go to her house or make a phone call there. I would only want to do this if my man is at her house. This sounds simple enough to stay away from them. But the real issue is that she has used the order to actually harrass me! She has sent 10-15 emails that after reading them, they broke my heart, they were very abusive. Then she calls and calls. If I answer the phone in my own house she cusses me out.....I placed one call to her, and know I find myself having to talk with a detective.....What can I do to stop her...I block my phone she finds a way through. Same with my email.......Now after one call to her house to advise of problem, she has pressed charges.....While calling her right under my nose to talk with him......Will the charges stick when filed, and do I have any recourse to fight the harrasement charge, seeing as that she is harrasing me?

Last edited:

ENASNI

umm

File one against her. You can do that.
but if "Your man is at her house"
He ain't your man... He is your loser.
Get over it.

yes they can make the charges stick, you could have filed a restraining order against her when she started harassing you, instead you picked up the phone and wanted to tell her off yourself, or track down your "loser".

So file one against her.. might as well have 2 cats with claws.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">