• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Order to show cause/Motion to revoke probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

snny16

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? Missouri
Living in Oklahoma
I received a letter to appear in court to "show cause" why my probation shouldn't be revoked and a motion to revoke probabtion.This concerns court ordered child support,non payment. What can I expect at this hearing? Also, if I'm found in violation at this hearing will I be immediately sent to jail?

Is there other options that the judge can give me,like extended probation. I was behind 3 months in cs because of lack of work,this has been paid. Was under the assumption that my probation ended in July of this year,guess not.Exactly how do you prove that you couldn't pay child support,looks like I'm already at a disadvantage.There's more to my situation than presented,would appreciate any advice.Thank You

The Occultist

Finding a local attorney who knows what the court wants to hear would be in your best interest. I understand you may be in a financial bind right now, but things will get worse if you things go badly for you at this hearing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">