• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT- calling rmet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Whyte Noise

Clean out your dang PM box! :mad: How am I supposed to harrass you through PM if it's always full? :confused:

Seriously though, you'll be receiving an e-mail from me about the testing results you wanted to be apprised of.

rmet4nzkx

Whyte Noise said:
Clean out your dang PM box! :mad: How am I supposed to harrass you through PM if it's always full? :confused:

Seriously though, you'll be receiving an e-mail from me about the testing results you wanted to be apprised of.
I was out, am back and there is room now, sorry for the inconvenience.

Rushia

rmet4nzkx said:
I was out, am back and there is room now, sorry for the inconvenience.
Hey Doc, I know of at least 2 threads now that have been started for this reason. LOL.. :D

Whyte Noise

Yeah, but see... that's the first time anyone has ever had to tell me to clean out my box. I do it on a regular basis; cobwebs and all. Can't stand spiders. I just went to bed without telling anyone.

And if anyone reads more into that than what I intended you're a very perverted person who shouldn't even be on FA you should be over at Naughty America the new MMORPG game where thinking like that is allowed! :p

Anywho.... *impersonates the little psychic lady from "Poltergeist"* "This box..... is cleaaannnnn.."

PM away.

And for both rmet AND Zephyr... you have my actual e-mail addy you know!! ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">