• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT: Happy Father's Day

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

proud_parent

I'd like to wish a very happy Father's Day to all the Dads on the forum.

Particularly those who've had to fight in court to enforce their rights to be a parent to their children.

But also all those men who have made the choice to step up and care for a child whose legal father chose to ignore his obligations.

And also those women who have done their best to fill the role of Dad when no one else stepped up.

adamshez

To Signspinner

Happy Fathers Day SPINNy**************.STay strong and fight the good fight. Let your actions speak for themselves. Yeah I signed up cause spinny told me about this place!:)

Happy Dads day to all you other Papas too! Hopefully its great for ya!

csi7

I agree, Happy Father's Day to all, and to those who cover the full plate as a single parent, here's to all the extras you taught because you care!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">