• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT- Happy Thanksgiving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gracie3787

Want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving. I have lots of family coming today and I won't be posting again until Sunday.

Cooking big meal tommorrow, turkey, ham and all the extras. Alot of work but I love to have my family here even though it's crazy here.
I hope everyone's day is great.
Gracie:)

truebluemd

Happy Turkey Day to you all too. TB jr. will be with me this year and we are going to make the most of it, Black Friday and all the trimmings. Have fun everyone!!

Antigone*

My best wishes to all of you and your families. Enjoy and appreciate them every day of the year ~ not just on Thanksgiving:)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Happy Thanksgiving you all. I am thankful for the blessings I have which are countless. I am even thankful for the tribulations and hardships I endure as they make me stronger.

I am also thankful for my loved ones (incredibly blessed) and friends.

May you all have your own blessings. And give blessings to others.

Proserpina

And Happy Turkey Day from the resident Brit BUD ;)

Love and blessings to everyone. It's always good to be thankful.

Just Blue

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I know I have much to feel thankful for this year...
Blessings on you all !!

Blue

ProSeDadinMD

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!... Oh wait, that's not it.... Um,....er,... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!...Wait, that's not it either...

Everybody enjoy the time with your families, and be thankful for the good things, and also be thankful that the bad things aren't any worse than they are...

TinkerBelleLuvr

Everyone - have a great Turkey day! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091125/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_turkey_pardon
After 10 months in office, President Barack Obama granted his first pardon Wednesday to "Courage," a 45-pound turkey spared from the Thanksgiving table.

Proserpina

Everyone - have a great Turkey day! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Obama's first pardon: A turkey named 'Courage' - Yahoo! News
After 10 months in office, President Barack Obama granted his first pardon Wednesday to "Courage," a 45-pound turkey spared from the Thanksgiving table.
Am I the only one thinking "Courage" is a reeeeeeeeeeally mean name for a Turkey who was *this* close to losing his head?! :eek: Kind of like calling it...oh I don't know... "Lucky"?! :D

(I read this out loud...and my little one said "Curry? turkey curry? yummy!!!")

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

I want to tell everyone how thankful I am for the advice, well wishes, and prayers that you all have given me over the last 3 weeks (Actually- my entire FA life). I don't know what I would've done without you folks.

Gracie3787

Thought everyone would get a laugh over this.

I'm waiting for my sister to get here, so I went to rearrange things in my fridge. Turkey bird is thawing in fridge, thank God with the wrapping still on. Well, I moved a can in front of it and suddenly bird went sliding out onto the floor, scared the heck outta my dog. Cleaned the floor- again and put bird back.
Since he's still wrapped I don't think I'll tell my family, what they don't know won't hurt them, uh, me. ;)

Be back Sunday.

Thought everyone would get a laugh over this.

I'm waiting for my sister to get here, so I went to rearrange things in my fridge. Turkey bird is thawing in fridge, thank God with the wrapping still on. Well, I moved a can in front of it and suddenly bird went sliding out onto the floor, scared the heck outta my dog. Cleaned the floor- again and put bird back.
Since he's still wrapped I don't think I'll tell my family, what they don't know won't hurt them, uh, me. ;)

Be back Sunday.
Just use the 5 second rule and you're fine.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

TinkerBelleLuvr

One year, I sent my oldest (probably 13-14 at the time) to retrieve our turkey out of the freezer. Well, he drops it on his foot and he's screaming that he broke a toe. He comes hobbling up the stairs and I look at it. Off to the ER we go.

Few hours later, we are home - he's damaged, but will live.

I remember about the turkey on the floor the next day. Um - we decided to chuck it at that point. We were NOT having turkey that Sunday.

LdiJ

Happy Turkey day to all from me as well. I just hope that I get to go to Thanksgiving Day at my mom's, because I have the worst case of strep throat that I have ever had in my life. Sunday night the emergency clinic had to give me a cortizone shot to open up my throat. I felt not too horrible on Monday (because of the shot) but yesterday and today have been horrible and I am just now starting to feel a tiny bit better. Its really bad when you cannot even swallow water.

Anyway, here is hoping that everybody has a great day...me included...LOL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">