• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

OT: Storms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

futuredust

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CO, OK,KS,MO,AR- Plains

Looks like it could get pretty ugly, to all of you in these areas please stay safe. I just finished packing our go-bags.. News just said the outbreak is now beginning with one confirmed on the ground in KS.

Stay safe one and all.. They said this storm cell is expected to produce baseball sized hail and the tornadoes spawned could be EF3-EF5

I don't usually worry much over these warnings, tornado alley, you get used to it.. but today I am concerned.

Go-Bag= backpack with medications, first aid supplies and bottled water, dry socks..What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CO, OK,KS,MO,AR- Plains

Looks like it could get pretty ugly, to all of you in these areas please stay safe. I just finished packing our go-bags.. News just said the outbreak is now beginning with one confirmed on the ground in KS.

Stay safe one and all.. They said this storm cell is expected to produce baseball sized hail and the tornadoes spawned could be EF3-EF5

I don't usually worry much over these warnings, tornado alley, you get used to it.. but today I am concerned.

Go-Bag= backpack with medications, first aid supplies and bottled water, dry socks..What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
My prayers are coming your way, Future:)

AkersTile

Dang it. I hate when we get hail storms. That means I have to rearrange the garage so my truck will fit in it. LOL

Hope everybody stays safe, warm, and dry.

CJane

Dang it. I hate when we get hail storms. That means I have to rearrange the garage so my truck will fit in it. LOL

Hope everybody stays safe, warm, and dry.
Ha! That was my first thought too!

So far, we're only blustery and rainy and cold. I talked to Mom though (2hrs or so West) and they're expecting some heavy stuff later.

We lose power when a robin takes a deep breath, so the flashlights all have batteries, and the dogs are kenneled in the basement. We'll see what happens. When I'm prepared? Nothin. When I cant find a battery, a candle, or a shoe? Tornadoes...

rbw5147

It was actually kind of warm here today, but they are expecting up to 2 feet of snow here tomorrow in Colorado! I am sooooo over the thought of snow!:(

AkersTile

Central OK got hit pretty bad. Hope everyone you all know is ok and safe. Saying an extra prayer tonight for everyone in the path of both of these storms.:(

Just checked the weather radar and the 2 storms merge together over my area so hoping they decide to play nice and not tear anything else up.

futuredust

. When I'm prepared? Nothin. When I cant find a battery, a candle, or a shoe? Tornadoes...
HaHa.. isn't that the truth! Which is why we started go-bags. One in each persons possession with meds and all the other stuff. Of course my kiddos scramble to throw their ipods in there on a go-day.

Hope everyone came through ok, the storm took a different path then was first projected and missed us. Two weeks ago we had a tornado at the co-op and torrential rains that went on to flood Tennessee..

Banned_Princess

We just got through with ours. TN was drowning.
I had to leave my home, and come back to long island for a while, I have no idea when I will be able to get back into town.

I live on the river in Clarksville. (well, across the street.) the bus station is out of service and now I cant get back.

CJane

We're officially in a tornado watch, a flood warning and a flash-flood warning. I am SO not going to the gym tonight!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">