• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

P.I. and stalking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

asdf said:
Can working private investigators be charged with stalking?
My response:

We'd like to assist you; however, you apparently didn't see that red writing up at the top of the page. Without your State name, or the name of the State where the problem happened, it would be difficult to assist you. Laws are different everywhere.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to you editing your post.

IAAL

asdf

Hi, Yes, I was neglegent in discosing my state. It's just a hypothetical question anyway. I just seems to me that P.I.'s could easily cross the stalking line while working.
Cheers.
(P.S. Judge Judy rules)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Yes, but it's a hypothetical with the potential of 50 different answers. Every State doesn't necessarily have the same laws, or extent of such laws.

So, since you responded to my question without your State name, I'm guessing that an answer wasn't all that important to you.

May I presume that all of your posts are going to be hypotheticals ?

Happy Holidays to you, asdf.

IAAL

asdf

HomeGuru

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Yes, but it's a hypothetical with the potential of 50 different answers. Every State doesn't necessarily have the same laws, or extent of such laws.

So, since you responded to my question without your State name, I'm guessing that an answer wasn't all that important to you.

May I presume that all of your posts are going to be hypotheticals ?

Happy Holidays to you, asdf.

IAAL

Good job Detective IAAL.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">