• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA Cumberland County - ARD question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

i don't know if it shows up until you go thorough the court system,it might show up now i'm not entirely sure. i would probably just tell them.

BigMistakeFl

BigMistakeFl

There are no rules for background checks. Probably should be, but for now, it's just a new hot industry. I ran a search on myself on which my DUI showed up, ran another so-called "national" search that turned up nothing. It totally depends on what your prospective employer uses to run the checks. Best bet is to disclose the arrest, tell them you flew through the penalties, had the record expunged and that you are the last person on the payroll that they have to worry about stopping off for drinks on the way home from work. Your DUI arrest immunized you.

needadvice1963

Just an FYI. I checked with my lawyer. The DUI arrest will show on a background check until I complete the ARD program. After that, it will not show up

needadvice1963

Not Perfect,
How long in advance did you get notification that you were going to be accepted into the program? I think the process is meeting with the PO one 1 Friday and then an acceptance hearing the following Friday?
The next date is Oct 19th and still haven't heard anything. Just wondering how much advance notice you had. Thanks.

needadvice1963

I received my consideration letter at the end of July. No word since then , not a beep. Doesn't appear as though I will be looking at the October date, the next date is December.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">