• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PA: Missed ticket payment deadline. License will be suspended.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Suspect24

Pennsylvania

I got a ticket for not having my car inspected. I got my car fixed within the week of the ticket and was going to plea not guilty. I forgot to send in the $6 fee with my plea, and so I got a letter from the state saying that my license will be suspended after a certain date if I don't resolve the issue with the municipality. I thought the deadline for suspension was 4 days after the actual date, and so I sent in the fine one date late and now my license is probably going to be suspended, which means I need to send it into the state.

However, I noticed that I can appeal the suspension within 30 days of the state's letter and I was thinking about trying that tomorrow morning. It would save me a lot of hassle. Willit work?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">