• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parents! You are all grounded!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majomom1

What is the name of your state? N/A

I officially dub a new holiday for this weekend.

Grownups.... throw your tantrums right here. Silver is passing out groundings and RumPudding!!!! :rolleyes::):p;):DWhat is the name of your state?

CourtClerk

Well shoot, let's see how much wrong I've done because I need to be sent to my room for the weekend...

I didn't go to work today
My doc told me to stay home this whole week and I went to work anyway (disobedience)
I went outside this morning in the rain with no jacket
I told the lady in the managment office that she was stupid (and I meant it).

Now Silver... send me to my room!!! and please give me a bucket of special pudding to calm my nerves.

jaxpink

Well shoot, let's see how much wrong I've done because I need to be sent to my room for the weekend...

My doc told me to stay home this whole week and I went to work anyway (disobedience)

Now Silver... send me to my room!!! and please give me a bucket of special pudding to calm my nerves.
Oh how I wish i could tell someone in my managment office they are stupid (and i would mean it) but i wouldnt get my check.... :) Lucky You!!

majomom1

Who cares if it was wrong... (and I don't think you were)... just throw a tantrum for any reason! :p Just like the kiddos do!

And here... I'll share some of my pudding with you... ;)

casa

What is the name of your state? N/A

I officially dub a new holiday for this weekend.

Grownups.... throw your tantrums right here. Silver is passing out groundings and RumPudding!!!! :rolleyes::):p;):DWhat is the name of your state?
I want to be grounded! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">