• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Parole Violation Question????????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Texas

Alright I have given out several information here how about some advice. I have a childhood friend whos dad was our high school principle. He got into some trouble in 1997 with like 150 lbs of bud which got him 20 years in the TDC. Well he served 18 months and then went to drug rehab. He had a GOD of an attorney out of greenville, texas. Fast forward a few years and his mother died and he went off the deep end again. He landed several drug possession charges for ICE, weed, and scales which was like felonies out of dallas county, hunt county and hopkins county. Well his dad (who has money) went with the GOD of an attorney again and he signed off on 5 years time in the TDC for each count of the new charges and parole/ probation violation. I checked with the texas vine system and they said he was able to get parole in March 2006. I checked his release date without parole and it was december 2007. How much time will he serve? His girlfriend is a polish national (go figure) and he wants to eventually go to poland? anybody have any ideas as to how much time he will serve and when he will get released?

he currently is in middleton diagnostic facility waiting to go to huntsville (the BIG house)....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">