• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partial forgiveness of arrears

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceara19

va445612 said:
won't be like that forever, trust me
Doesn't matter how many times the law may or may not change. YOU still have to pay YOUR arrears that were incurred under the laws that stand TODAY!

V

va445612

momofrose said:
Your are disgusting!!! With verbal languarge like that it is no wonder you can not get a legit. job and meet your obligation to pay for YOUR child.

You are by definition a TRUE LOSER!
wow poster has my SS# and knows what I earn looool, my written language (verbal is when you speak) is the same as some of the other posters, you would understand that if you could read....

V

va445612

ceara19 said:
Doesn't matter how many times the law may or may not change. YOU still have to pay YOUR arrears that were incurred under the laws that stand TODAY!
Love your definition of "have".

There are more options out there then the ones people like you love.

momofrose

va445612 said:
wow poster has my SS# and knows what I earn looool, my written language (verbal is when you speak) is the same as some of the other posters, you would understand that if you could read....

Don't need your ss to know how much you earn - you already stated you could not pay what you are legally obligated to pay.

Whatever language that was used by "others" is no excuse for your "written" (though I am sure you speak this way anyway) disgusting words.

Get three jobs if you need to but pay your child support and quit whining about it.

V

va445612

momofrose said:
Don't need your ss to know how much you earn - you already stated you could not pay what you are legally obligated to pay.

Whatever language that was used by "others" is no excuse for your "written" (though I am sure you speak this way anyway) disgusting words.

Get three jobs if you need to but pay your child support and quit whining about it.
I am already paying what I am legally obligated to pay. So get your facts straight.

V

va445612

ceara19 said:
So you've already been banned before? Doesn't surprise me at all.
Of course, none of it really matters. All it takes is one person to give sound advice. Doesn't matter that there are alot of people here like you.

Oh please. Your want your arrears forgiven for no good reason and you've got the nerve to speak to people this way. You are a true peice of .. and I hope your ex gets EVERY penny that you owe her for the support of YOUR child(ren). I feel sorry for your kid(s) to have a father like you. Why should she forgive your arrears? Why shouldn't you have to pay what you owe? If she owed you money for child support wouldn't you want it? It doesn't even matter at this point. You're obviously a deeply disturbed person.

Last edited by a moderator:

momofrose

va445612 said:
I am already paying what I am legally obligated to pay. So get your facts straight.
If you can pay what you are legally obligated to pay - then why are you here?

Many people who pay chld support have a tough time making ends meet - but they (we) do it..

You are a very angry, foul mouthed person...

good luck in life

V

va445612

AmarieNorton said:
Then what are you doing here? If there are more options then WTH are you doing here? :rolleyes:
Because occassionally someone gives the right answer here without throwing their bias in.

ceara19

va445612 said:
Of course, none of it really matters. All it takes is one person to give sound advice. Doesn't matter that there are alot of people here like you.
You got your "sound advice". If you want to get rid of your arrears, pay them or die. Those are the ONLY two options you have to LEGALLY do away with the matter.

V

va445612

momofrose said:
If you can pay what you are legally obligated to pay - then why are you here?

Many people who pay chld support have a tough time making ends meet - but they (we) do it..

You are a very angry, foul mouthed person...

good luck in life
Because there is a technicality with respect to DOR. Arrears and support are being payed.

Learn to read.

E

eme76

Omg!

is this the drunk wife beater?????:eek:
i dont remember his name?:eek:

V

va445612

AmarieNorton said:
Oh please. Your dumb@ss wants your arrears forgiven for no good reason and you've got the nerve to speak to people this way. You are a true peice of $hit and I hope your ex gets EVERY penny that you owe her for the support of YOUR child(ren). I feel sorry for your kid(s) to have a father like you. Why should she forgive your arrears? Why shouldn't you have to pay what you owe? If she owed you money for child support wouldn't you want it? It doesn't even matter at this point. You're obviously a deeply disturbed person.
It's only foul mouthed when I say something foul mouthed, not when you say it. Gotta love it. I'm sure she will get her fill.

I don't believe in the "back-alimony" system. I would not take "child support" from anyone.

V

va445612

eme76 said:
is this the drunk wife beater?????:eek:
i dont remember his name?:eek:
No, but obviously you have been hit in the head one time too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">