• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Partition Action

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wallace

Is there a way for me to file a partition action without hiring an attorney? I cannot locate a form anywhere. I do not have the money to hire an attorney.

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wallace:
Is there a way for me to file a partition action without hiring an attorney? I cannot locate a form anywhere. I do not have the money to hire an attorney.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, the US Constitution allows you to represent yourself in the Court of Law. This action is called pro se. I have not seen a preprinted form for this type of action. Since this matter involves real estate, I would not recommend that you attempt to tackle this on your own without help from a trained legal eagle.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">