• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Paternity Test

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nextwife

and probably an equal number of men, who miraculously fathered a child, when they "never slept with her".
But a man lying about parentage cannot potentially result in a woman being made a parent to a child she didn't actually create - whereas a woman lying can potentailly result in a court "assigning" paternity, especially is CA, which is has a huge percentage of default judgements.

nextwife

If everyone wants to get SUPER specific, a child can be conceived in other forms than via intercourse. I'm sure I don't have to list them.
THat is correct, but donated sperm, done legally, obtained through a sperm bank, protects the sperm donor from CS obligations.

MrsK

THat is correct, but donated sperm, done legally, obtained through a sperm bank, protects the sperm donor from CS obligations.
True, but you know there was a case somewhere where the woman took the used condom after the couple had sex and used it to impregnate herself...and she admitted to it, and he STILL had to pay support. Absurd.

So there's another way it could happen.

AHA

True, but you know there was a case somewhere where the woman took the used condom after the couple had sex and used it to impregnate herself...and she admitted to it, and he STILL had to pay support. Absurd.

Not to mention the one where a man donated his sperm to 2 of his lesbo friends to have a baby (insemination in the home), and when the women split up, HE had to pay cs.

nextwife

Not to mention the one where a man donated his sperm to 2 of his lesbo friends to have a baby (insemination in the home), and when the women split up, HE had to pay cs.
That one shows why doing it LEGALLY, through a sperm bank with contract, etc, is important.

nextwife

Even worse, a ROOMATE could potentially access sperm from a used condom, and the guy could end up paying CS when he never even had sex with the mother at all!

I swear, if I were a guy, I'd be inclined to freeze a bunch of batches, and then get fixed. That would make it less likely for someone to get my sperm if I didn't want them to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">