• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dinpoudel

What is the name of your state? California

Me and my girldfirend brought together last year. her name is on the loan and title of the house but iam only in the title. Things are not quite working fine in between us and we are saperating. How am i gonna go ahead and take my name out the title that way i won't have any responsibility for it after we saperated. She wants to keep the house. How am gonna take my name out of that title and make her the sole owner of the hosue.

Any suggestition would be higly appriciated.

moburkes

What is the name of your state? California

Me and my girldfirend brought together last year. her name is on the loan and title of the house but iam only in the title. Things are not quite working fine in between us and we are saperating. How am i gonna go ahead and take my name out the title that way i won't have any responsibility for it after we saperated. She wants to keep the house. How am gonna take my name out of that title and make her the sole owner of the hosue.

Any suggestition would be higly appriciated.
You aren't responsible for the loan, so why do you want to remove yourself from the title?

Dinpoudel

thanks

thanks for the reply but since am on the title we both are eaually responsible for the property taxes which runs about 8k/year and if she messed up paying those the county will come after me that's why i wanted to get out of the title.

:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">