• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please bear yourselfs to what you will read...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HappyHusband

Happy Trails said:
They also may have some requirements that need to be met before the house is burned.

In MN, the shingles need to be removed, house checked for lead paint, asbestos....

So these things were not intentionally getting into the environment.

Your fire dept. should be aware of the requirements.
I would recommend removing the tires and axles, since they would fetch a good amount in resale.
After the burn, you should also salvage the I-beams and tow hitch and sell it for scrap iron. A few hundred pounds will buy alot of beer!

Happy Trails

HappyHusband said:
I would recommend removing the tires and axles, since they would fetch a good amount in resale.
After the burn, you should also salvage the I-beams and tow hitch and sell it for scrap iron. A few hundred pounds will buy alot of beer!
Funny....

This is a strange thread....

David H, are you going to post the reason you want this house burned down and who actually owns it?

BelizeBreeze

Happy Trails said:
Funny....

This is a strange thread....

David H, are you going to post the reason you want this house burned down and who actually owns it?
Want to bet there is an ex somewhere in the picture...

Perhaps gagged and bound in the basement ;)

bdancer

HappyHusband said:
Used tires and axles ain't worth that much if you're selling 'em -- maybe $50 per axle including tires. After the fire, the salvage for the I-beams and hitch won't be woth the effort to cut up and transport. In fact, you'd probably have to pay someone to take it all away.

pojo2

David H said:
Hahaha, indeed this is a strange thread.

But no, there is no ex involved in this project of mine.

But now I am revealing what it is
Please visit

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxx,com/ (edited so as not to promote your trickery!

Feel free to support me :)

Real cute now let's see if we can't get your entire thread deleted!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">