• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please HELP! Exwife is making false accusations!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Well according to you all if nobody gives a crap what I think when I mean well because I am not the mother of this child, (even if I support his father's right to see him, even if I treat this child very well when he is in my home and even if the child has hugged me and told me he loves me repeatedly)then what do you care what I'm going to think when I decide since I'm not the mother of this child and have no rights and NO ONE CARES if I mean well that I am going to stop worrying about it and stop caring because it doesn't do any good? And what if he and I stop trying to fight the exwife just to see his child and just move on with our own lives and focus on the child hat we have decided to have together? Oh! But that's not right either. I'm sure all these negative comments are coming from jealous exwives yourselves as it seems to me that any woman who is NOT jealous of her exhusband moving on would be very HAPPY that her child has yet another adult in his life who cares about him and his well being and not fight so much for such a person NOT to see him.
Can you stop already? The legal advice has been given- there is nothing more to say.

Silverplum

We're not here to help you rant out your *issues* and *anger* and *frustration* and *JEALOUSY.*

The legal question has been answered. Repeatedly.

And, apparently, it was a waste of time. Because li'l miss doesn't know the difference between a legal board and a ranty-whiny board.

:rolleyes:

Well according to you all if nobody gives a crap what I think when I mean well because I am not the mother of this child, (even if I support his father's right to see him, even if I treat this child very well when he is in my home and even if the child has hugged me and told me he loves me repeatedly)then what do you care what I'm going to think when I decide since I'm not the mother of this child and have no rights and NO ONE CARES if I mean well that I am going to stop worrying about it and stop caring because it doesn't do any good? And what if he and I stop trying to fight the exwife just to see his child and just move on with our own lives and focus on the child hat we have decided to have together? Oh! But that's not right either. I'm sure all these negative comments are coming from jealous exwives yourselves as it seems to me that any woman who is NOT jealous of her exhusband moving on would be very HAPPY that her child has yet another adult in his life who cares about him and his well being and not fight so much for such a person NOT to see him.

AHA

Stop obsessing about his ex. You will have no more legal rights to her child than you have now, so being gf or fiancee or wife makes zero difference.
If you and bf have nothing to hide, then being "investigated" shouldn't be a big problem for you. Let bf and his ex deal with their communication and their child, and stay out of their way. You chose a man that has a previous child, therefore you are obligated to treat that child just as you would your own, but without the legal rights. That's what you agree to when you decide to be a "stepparent".
If it's so difficult for you to live with the situation that comes with your bf having an ex and a child, you shouldn't have let him move into YOUR home, and absolutely shouldn't marry and have a child with him. You knew the situation, so complaining about it now is too late.

>Charlotte<

Lurker
I'm sure all these negative comments are coming from jealous exwives
Well, I'm a happy current wife, but thanks for trying.

The simple fact is, if your boyfriend cares enough and considers his child worth fighting for he can absolutely hold the mother accountable if she interferes with his visitation rights. It may take some effort. It may take going to court a few times. It will take determination and consistency. But he can do it. Or he (if he is) can just keep whining.

And, for Pete's sake, get an education before your child starts school. If you already have one, get a better one.

And grow up.

AkersTile

Did she really type that?

That's...wow.

OK, who wants to find Mom and direct her to this delightful thread?
Not me.... just for the simple reason that if Mom were to react how I would react to this "thing" saying what she has, there is a very good chance Mom would end up in jail. And I personally don't think this "thing" is worth Mom going to jail over.

And FYI "thing", I am very happily married. Not an ex-wife at all. And I absolutely adore my stepkids, and love them as much as I do my own biological children.

Isis1

or she could be working for CVS....or be a nanny....

she was born in 1979, so that makes her about 30-31.

melissa841979

Wow, calling me "it", threatening to point this post out to the Mom. You guys take this board very seriously and attack with no mercy don't you? Asked a simple question and basically got told I was a whinebag with no rights so stop complaining be nice and let exwife trample you because she is the biological mother and you're not.

Well then guess I'll do what I orginally wanted to do but tried not to.
When it comes to his child I won't care if and when he sees the kid. It's his business, not mine. Since it's none of my business and it's between my fiance and his exwife I won't get in the middle of it and if exwife wants to keep coming at me with false allegations I'll just get a restraining order on her and my fiance can have his visits with his son (if and when he ever gets them) at a place other than my house.
I'll welcome my stepson with open arms whenever I happen to see him.
When we finally get married and have the baby of our own and we are too busy to fight with exwife anymore over seeing his son and we just give up fighting and let her have her own way I'm sure she'll go to court complaining we DON'T care and she will fight to get us to see him. So we'll get what we want in the end, guess it's just going to take some time!
Thanks for the advice people!

Silverplum

Mmm-hmmm.

:rolleyes:

Wow, calling me "it", threatening to point this post out to the Mom. You guys take this board very seriously and attack with no mercy don't you? Asked a simple question and basically got told I was a whinebag with no rights so stop complaining be nice and let exwife trample you because she is the biological mother and you're not.

When it comes to his child I won't care if and when he sees the kid. It's his business, not mine. Since it's none of my business and it's between my fiance and his exwife I won't get in the middle of it and if exwife wants to keep coming at me with false allegations I'll just get a restraining order on her and my fiance can have his visits with his son (if and when he ever gets them) at a place other than my house.
When we finally get married and have the baby of our own and we are too busy to fight with exwife anymore over seeing his son and we just give up fighting and let her have her own way I'm sure she'll go to court complaining we DON'T care and she will fight to get us to see him. So we'll get what we want in the end, guess it's just going to take some time!

Proserpina

That's precisely right.

It's also very, very telling that you expect your dear fiance to be too busy to fight for his son.

You'll be back here in a couple of years asking how you can have your evil ex-husband's visitation revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">