• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me defend my girlfriend from harassment at her work place.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No, willy dear, I won't respond because after 30 years in HR and Benefits, I don't need to prove myself. If you want to think you're the be all and end all of employment law experts, you go right ahead and delude yourself. But we'll all be right there to let the posters know when you go off the beam. And, unlike you, we'll provide proof of our statements. You might have a shred of credibility if you even once backed up your statements with verification. But since your usual respose is for us to "look it up yourself" (translation - I can't back it up because I'm wrong and even if I were right I wouldn't know where to find the proof), your cred is --- well, you don't have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">