• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police detainment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davew128

It's an amazing thing when you are polite with officers. I've never ran into one yet that treated me disrespectfully. Not even when i was arrested for a DUI.
All well and fine but for a lot of people, any sudden encounter with police and being treated as a suspect is a traumatic experience, even when they have done nothing wrong.

It's an amazing thing when you are polite with officers. I've never ran into one yet that treated me disrespectfully. Not even when i was arrested for a DUI.
I was polite to an officer & he was very unpolite to me; just because I drove into his favorite Dunkin Donut store .. go figure

Isis1

I was polite to an officer & he was very unpolite to me; just because I drove into his favorite Dunkin Donut store .. go figure
Well if you stood around for ten minutes trying to decide wether to have the strawberry jelly or the lemon jelly while at the register, i'd be pretty ticked at you too! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">