• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

police using my brothers phone to text and try and trick me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyjeff

Let me try.

Kid, your excuse holds no water.

If a family member is kidnapped, what, exactly, were you going to do? Got a mask and cape tucked up under there somewhere?

So. You thought a family member that deals drugs and asks you for some more was kidnapped. You didn't call the police. Hmmm.....

Anyway.

Perfectly legal. Happens all the time.

Oh, and as for your brother... you just keep telling him that he will rule prison. A dead prisoner is much less a tax burden on the rest of us.

cyjeff

this is the worst experieance i ever could of imagined on a free advice forum.. i am going to email the owner and report u all for turning my legal question into a two hour arguement and bringing more stress upon me while im worried about my brother and whats gonna happen to him and how long hes gonna spend in jail...we all make mistakes but atleast he plead guilty and took respocibilty for his actions and didnt snitch on no one ..and i can guarantee if someone asked him a question that he was capable of answering he would answer it and not cut them up and critisize and name call but instead he would try to help them cus that the kind of person he is..he even risked his freedom to help his friend and thats how this whole situation arised becasue he was helping a friend(turned informant).
Wait a minute.

I thought your brother was in the hospital? He has already plead guilty?

Apparently, he answered at least ONE question.

Lastly, you may want to try worshipping a hero that is NOT in prison for dealing death to other people.

vabapesta

marijuana is not death....our next president barack obama openly admits to using while he was a young man on more than a few occasions.. u all are the most ignorant and chemically imbalanced group of people i have ever conversed with. i am against drugs. drug dealers are not the problem. our governments failure to stop the flow of drugs into the country is the problem. and the fact that there are so many people is the U.S.A are like u people and cant produce a rational thought inside your chemically unbalanced brains.

vabapesta

and jeff im sorry u cannot put the story together. in has a very logical order. this all happened a long time ago. heres the order for u all that are unable to understand a perfrectly logical story.
i started worrying about my bro and called and texted many times.
then i recieved texts from the police.
then i got a call from my bro at hospital.
then he had surgery.
then he went to jail.
then i bailed him out.
then he went to court and plead guilty.
now he is serving his time and i am asking a question out of curiosity if the police can text me like they did under false pretense.
then u all did nothing but insult me instead or aswering a my question.
now i realize that ur all a bunch of ignorant idiots that judge people over the internet and have no factual information to offer and are making a mockery of my brother and his current situation. his sins are far less than the ones u all are making now by mocking someone in a hard time and trying to make me worry about him and judgeing me and my bro and trying to make it harder for me in my tough situation. at least he admitted he was wrong and is taking responcibility for his actions..well u all will have to wait for God to ask you why u would do such a thing to someone asking for help.

wyett717

i am going to email the owner and report u all for turning my legal question into a two hour arguement and bringing more stress upon me while im worried about my brother and whats gonna happen to him and how long hes gonna spend in jail...
What ever came of this? I am just wondering when we all will be kicked off here because we told you the truth.

CdwJava

What ever came of this? I am just wondering when we all will be kicked off here because we told you the truth.
I am amazed that anyone is even still debating this guy.

Time to move on. I get a headache reading his texting tippity-type.

- Carl

cyjeff

marijuana is not death....
Sorry, didn't know you were a doctor trained in the use and/or side effects.

Where did you get your degree?

our next president barack obama openly admits to using while he was a young man on more than a few occasions..
Wow.

There is a testimonial you don't see on the website.

u all are the most ignorant and chemically imbalanced group of people i have ever conversed with
Says the accused drug dealer.

i am against drugs. drug dealers are not the problem
Ohh... this should be good.

It is the GOVERNMENT's fault that your brother deals drugs.

You are an Obama supporter? Really?

our governments failure to stop the flow of drugs into the country is the problem. and the fact that there are so many people is the U.S.A are like u people and cant produce a rational thought inside your chemically unbalanced brains.
But you are against drugs, but not drug dealers. Ohhh.

That may have to become my new signature.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyjeff

if he were kidnapped i would have grabbed my 9 and then i would have been the one dealing death
LOL.

Wow.

You really think highly of yourself.

At least you and your brother would get to spend some quality time together in prison... well, if you survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">