• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poop!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You Are Guilty

Talk about a case crying out for some self-help! Forget about all the prior suggestions - all you need to do is head out for a nice big dinner at your local Mexican establishment. Eat as much as humanly possible, and don't forget the hot sauce.

The next morning, grab the TP and some reading material, and head on over to the neighbor's lawn. The closer to their door, the better. As they say, "giving is better than receiving".

Repeat daily. Invite friends over if no results are seen after the first day.

Good luck.

seniorjudge

One small correction:

...Shortly after you get home, grab the TP and some reading material, and head on over to the neighbor's lawn....

BigJulie

Here's a suggestion that I remember reading on this forum some while ago:

Fry up a big pan of bacon, the more grease the better. Take a moment to enjoy your wholesome snack, then take the still liquid grease out to the days droppings. Garnish the piles thoroughly, and turn on the video camera shortly before their next regular visit. Could be rather entertaining.
We all know, at heart, that dogs are poo-eaters, given half a chance, but no one wants to see Bowser snarfing it down while they are at the other end of the leash.

Another idea, if you have a spell of clear weather, is lots of ground black pepper spread liberally through the grass. If you can't convince the owners to stay out of your yard, convince the dogs...

MoneyShot

ROFLMAO! Never though of the bacon trick! In addition to the bacon grease, I'd suggest sprinkling a liberal does of laxatives in there. Hopefully it would work sometime through the night before Fido gets his next trip outside. :p

Just Blue

MoneyShot said:
ROFLMAO! Never though of the bacon trick! In addition to the bacon grease, I'd suggest sprinkling a liberal does of laxatives in there. Hopefully it would work sometime through the night before Fido gets his next trip outside. :p

That might cause harm to the dog...its not his fault the owner is a putz....but if you can find a way to put the laxatives in their food....hey you could make some special brownies...;)

curlyerin

video

If possible, video tape them while it is happening, then confront them and say that its your personal property, or maybe put a 'no trespassing' sign. dont they make some that say ' trespassers will be shot!'?

Last edited:

ENASNI

curlyerin said:
If possible, video tape them while it is happening, then confront them and say that its your personal property, or maybe put a 'no trespassing' sign. dont they make some that say ' trespassers will be shot!'?

I think it is illegal to video dogs pooping in their state.

Sad but true.

Also in Fort Thomas

Dogs may not molest cars.

in Owensboro
A woman may not buy a hat without her husband's permission.

LindaP777

Warped said:
I had a similar situation a while back and I asked the neighbor politely to please clean up after his dog when it went in my front yard and I even explained that my young son played in the front yard because our own dog bombed the fenced-in back yard. He sneered and walked off, leaving the pile. The next day, he was walking the dog and again it stopped to leave a deposit on my front lawn. I went outside and asked the guy politely to remove the mess. He said, "there's no law that says I have to clean up my dog's crap if he craps in your yard". I told him that was fine but to expect to wake up in the morning to a brown front door, car doors and house. In 15 minutes he was back with a bag cleaning up the mess. :D
Ya gotta love it! It's quick and effective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">