• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Position Eliminated

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DixiesMom

Wow and still you find time to help those in need...it truly touches my heart...why I think I'm misting up.

Anyone else find it odd that this pillar of the community and fabulously wealthy entrepreneur has the time and inclination for this ridiculous habit of berating complete strangers on the internet...or did he just fabricate all those little accolades he lavished on himself?

Like I said before this is the only satisfaction you get in your sorry little life and I pity you.

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze said:
Well let's see. It could be the $47,800 in my checking account or the $1.5 mil I just put in trust for the girls (each) or the company that I own that also pays my salary even if I decide to stay in bed or ....or ....or the fact that I'm semi-retired :D
Can I borrow $20? :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">