• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

possesion of steroids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tazman44

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

I was caught with 10 cc's enanthate and 10 cc's cypionate steroids un opened and un used. Is this a felony possesion or a misdemeanor posession? what is the usual sentencing guide lines for the posession? I have never been arrested for anything before. I am 44 years old.

tazman44

npc charges Louisiana

at the time I was getting bailed out after being arrested the bondsman told me iI only had to post bail for 2 of the 5 charges i was arrested for that the other 3 was no probable cause yet they gave me a paper for each charge 3 of them didn,t say the charge just that i have a arrainment date the other 2 had the arrainment date but also that i posted bail to get out my lawyer said that this is just a commission hearing not a arrainment does this mean the npc charges are gone or not and what occurs at a commission hearing thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">