• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

As I am fresh off the boat in having returned from my arduous journey delving into the complex, varied and forever dark recesses of "the reasonable person theory"; (oddly enough, as having been dictated to you by the very same dictator having directed me), grapling with its finer concepts, nuances and practical applications, I feel as if I am in the best position to answer your question as to "what is the reasonable person theory?"

The exhaustive study in which I undertook at the specific dictates of a reasonably well-known "reasonable person", forced me to find the following;

As the term "reasonable person" would apply as in your particular posted case, in theory, would be that a "reasonable person" would understand and comprehend that this site is for U.S. law only. And that same "reasonable person" would also completely comprehend that the "divided mentos" (the develop-"mentos") to whom you are communicating with, including myself, are only speaking to fundamental concepts of "facination with your legal predic-a-"ment"[os]"; and can offer no sound advice to you in any legal sense whatsoever.

girl14328

re: mentos

Well I hope this is a joke.

That is absolutely ridiculous that the cops think you were selling mentos as drugs.
Everyone knows drugs aren't minty flavored and don't have gel centers.

I say fahgeddaboutit

rmet4nzkx

Florid-aise said:
As I am fresh off the boat in having returned from my arduous journey delving into the complex, varied and forever dark recesses of "the reasonable person theory"; (oddly enough, as having been dictated to you by the very same dictator having directed me), grapling with its finer concepts, nuances and practical applications, I feel as if I am in the best position to answer your question as to "what is the reasonable person theory?"

The exhaustive study in which I undertook at the specific dictates of a reasonably well-known "reasonable person", forced me to find the following;

As the term "reasonable person" would apply as in your particular posted case, in theory, would be that a "reasonable person" would understand and comprehend that this site is for U.S. law only. And that same "reasonable person" would also completely comprehend that the "divided mentos" (the develop-"mentos") to whom you are communicating with, including myself, are only speaking to fundamental concepts of "facination with your legal predic-a-"ment"[os]"; and can offer no sound advice to you in any legal sense whatsoever.
Wow!
I believe we have a break through! :D
Furtheremore, since we cannot cite Canadian law the closest legal referal would be "Common law" of which "Reasonable Person Theory" applies.
A reasonable person knows that a part of the joy of the "Mento" is at first sucking the hard mint crust off, then chewing the gel center, the entire effect is ruined if cut in half. It is also available in a smaller version. It is not the same as tearing a stick of gum in half.

From having examined both crack as evidence and broken Mentos, indeed they look similar, so intent would come into play, so your defense wouldn't hold up most likely even in Canada.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">