• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pot manuf. and distrib. Whats gonna happen?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

eric-j

Thanks for the extra info Mr Stoner.
I had only been unemployed for about 10 months. I dont have any property or anything of real value. They already took all that. I have just about nothing. Barely enough to survive. I have been looking at lawyers. I dont think I can afford one. Are public defenders sufficient enough to help me out in this case?

S

seniorjudge

Q: Are public defenders sufficient enough to help me out in this case?

A: Yes.

racer72

eric-j said:
First, racer72...You are a dick. Hope you are happy with yourself.
Ooooh, big words from a loser. It's screw ups like you that provide a few laughs each day. Or maybe that little flash animation brought back some pleasant memories?

eric-j

Oh...I'm the loser...I see. I am not the one with nothing better to do than harass people who made mistakes. I know you think you are perfect racer72. I am sure you never made any mistakes. I am sure you think that while you sit watching NASCAR like most of you dumbf*ck hick Washington state rednecks do. You probably have a number 3 sticker on your vehicle. You probably have an IQ of the same number. Newsflash: NASCAR is boring! No one gives a sh*t about Dale Earnhardt. The wall won, get over it! Of your 5,393 posts have you actually ever helped anyone? You most likely just posted a link to that stupid flash animation. Silly me to come to a website thats titled "Free Advice" and expect no dumbsh*ts are going to be making fun of me. I sometimes forget the web is filled with trolling idiots who are stuck with a highschool mentality. You probably think Bob Saget is a comic genius. I hope I made you feel better about yourself. Thats my gift to you. I did feel like a loser until you came along. Thats your gift to me. Thanks for cheering me up gramps! I thank God I am not you even though I am facing 2 felonies for growing some plants!

Shay-Pari'e

eric-j said:
Oh...I'm the loser...I see. I am not the one with nothing better to do than harass people who made mistakes. We know you have other things to do, as in your meth lab.

I know you think you are perfect racer72. I am sure you never made any mistakes. I am sure you think that while you sit watching NASCAR like most of you dumbf*ck hick Washington state rednecks do. You probably have a number 3 sticker on your vehicle. You probably have an IQ of the same number. Newsflash: NASCAR is boring! Agreed, when your on meth you need something more stimulating.

No one gives a sh*t about Dale Earnhardt. The wall won, get over it! Do you have little blue pills for this? TAKE 2.

Of your 5,393 posts have you actually ever helped anyone? I'm sure he has. Why do you ask?

You most likely just posted a link to that stupid flash animation. Silly me to come to a website thats titled "Free Advice" and expect no dumbsh*ts are going to be making fun of me. And you expected what from a legal site? To help you measure in your garage? :rolleyes:

I sometimes forget the web is filled rolling idiots who are stuck with a highschool mentality. (The drugs can make you forget.)

You probably think Bob Saget is a comic genius. I hope I made you feel better about yourself. Thats my gift to you. I did feel like a loser until you came along. Thats your gift to me. Thanks for cheering me up gramps! I thank God I am not you even though I am facing 2 felonies for growing some plants!
And I'm sure the world won't miss you as your doing your time.

eric-j

Hmm. Must have pissed off another NASCAR fan. Who said I ever did any meth? Never have. You are so creative Paradise. Just insert something to do with meth/drugs as a response to what I write. Pure genius.:rolleyes:

And you expected what from a legal site? To help you measure in your garage?
No, I expected free legal advice. Which I was getting until racer72 came along. What does my garage have to do with it?? :confused:

And I'm sure the world won't miss you as your doing your time.
The world wont miss me if I dont do any time. So what. Oh, and by the way, its not "your" its "you are". Sorry to break this to you, but its likely I wont have to go to prison. Most people realize I am not the ultimate evil on this planet and I would be a waste of money to lock up. I actually work for a living. If they decide otherwise, so be it. I have no guilt for doing what I did. I wasnt pushing pot on kids. I only have guilt for my friends and family. I will do whatever it takes to please the state and move on.

racer72

eric-j said:
Oh...I'm the loser...I see. I am not the one with nothing better to do than harass people who made mistakes. I know you think you are perfect racer72. I am sure you never made any mistakes. I am sure you think that while you sit watching NASCAR like most of you dumbf*ck hick Washington state rednecks do. You probably have a number 3 sticker on your vehicle. You probably have an IQ of the same number. Newsflash: NASCAR is boring! No one gives a sh*t about Dale Earnhardt. The wall won, get over it! Of your 5,393 posts have you actually ever helped anyone? You most likely just posted a link to that stupid flash animation. Silly me to come to a website thats titled "Free Advice" and expect no dumbsh*ts are going to be making fun of me. I sometimes forget the web is filled with trolling idiots who are stuck with a highschool mentality. You probably think Bob Saget is a comic genius. I hope I made you feel better about yourself. Thats my gift to you. I did feel like a loser until you came along. Thats your gift to me. Thanks for cheering me up gramps! I thank God I am not you even though I am facing 2 felonies for growing some plants!
Consider yourself lucky, I could have wasted that link on one of the many folks that post questions and never come back. Congratulations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">