• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Potential Father's rights??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KM6764

I tried to warn you ahead of time. This really is a nunya situation. You know...nunya business. This is the brother-in-law's situation to deal with. We can't give YOU advice because you're not involved.

If your brother-in-law can't be bothered to make time to figure things out then he either needs to hire an attorney, or just sit back and let pass whatever may come to pass. There's nothing you can do for him.
Thank you.

Silverplum

No one here called you an idiot. No one here "attacked" you.

Third-party questions are not often entertained. You've had 4 pages of attention and more answers and help than most third-party questioners receive.

Be grateful and go call your BIL and tell him everything you've learned here.

Last edited by a moderator:

KM6764

You're not asking for help... :rolleyes:
My original post was asking for advice (help). If you could've posted you're Q&A response that would've been more productive than the slue of bull I've had to read through to get that response.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
My original post was asking for advice (help). If you could've posted you're Q&A response that would've been more productive than the slue of bull I've had to read through to get that response.
In life you should learn to glean information from a variety of different sources and in a variety of different ways. The Q&A post was simply restating all of the information you had already received since you didn't seem able to comprehend it previously.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
He's been asking me to do research for him, he does not have internet access often, and everywhere I look I cannot find any information related to his situation.
Does he know that most libraries have free Internet access?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silverplum

In life you should learn to glean information from a variety of different sources and in a variety of different ways. The Q&A post was simply restating all of the information you had already received since you didn't seem able to comprehend it previously.
My error in post #15 was in separating answers with semicolons. Not everyone can handle the semicolon. My bad.

Just Blue

Either have the "potential father" post or you take your bottom to an attorney to assist YOU. ;)

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Had you followed through on the link, you would have gotten this:

https://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=establishing+paternity+in+new+york+state&gws_rd=ssl

The first link after the search is this:

https://www.childsupport.ny.gov/dcse/paternity_establishment.html

The second link is also helpful:

https://www.nycourts.gov/courts/nyc/family/faqs_paternity.shtml

Really isn't so difficult.
And some of us know NY law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">