• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Prank Calls

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

imq707s

During last Sundays Superbowl party I had someone prank call me once. I think it was a friend of mine, and I think was just a joke. Just for future refference to scare the guy a little, what kind of case could I start if I wanted to? What do they actually have to say to press any charges. Any details would be great.

TYRIS

first off, law enforcement officers are not here for your entertainment or to "scare" people. we have real victims of crimes that actually need our help and instead of helping them we have to waste our time dealing with people like you. if you want to press charges on your friend, then fine, call you local agency. if not, don;t waste our time and let us help people who actually need it.

TYRIS

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">