• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Preparing Caption on Calif Complaint Form PLD-C-001

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmknox

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

The California Complaint Form PLD-C-001 has only 2 lines to describe the defendants. I need more than 2 lines. There are 2 defendants, one is a partnership of 3 long names dba a long name. The other is of business form unknown.

Can I use an attachment and in the Caption say "see Attachment 1 DEFENDANT"

Alternatively can I say "Joe Blow et. al. - see Attachment 1 DEFENDANT" thus setting up the short name 'Me vs. Joe Blow' on subsequent pages or does including any information on the caption override the attachent?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

The California Complaint Form PLD-C-001 has only 2 lines to describe the defendants. I need more than 2 lines. There are 2 defendants, one is a partnership of 3 long names dba a long name. The other is of business form unknown.

Can I use an attachment and in the Caption say "see Attachment 1 DEFENDANT"

Alternatively can I say "Joe Blow et. al. - see Attachment 1 DEFENDANT" thus setting up the short name 'Me vs. Joe Blow' on subsequent pages or does including any information on the caption override the attachent?
**A: I know what you are talking about. There is not enough room on the form to write in Scumbag, Scammer, Menance to Society etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">