• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probable Cause

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JETX

It is clear that this 'chevy' idiot is here only to get attention and to argue inane points of his sophomoric imagination.
I suggest we simply let him die in his own pool of ignorance.

S

seniorjudge

JETX said:
It is clear that this 'chevy' idiot is here only to get attention and to argue inane points of his sophomoric imagination.
JETX, he is clearly right and we all are clearly wrong.

Therefore, he should start his own legal advice website.

HomeGuru

JETX said:

**A: and that pool would be the cesspool.

chevy372

HomeGuru said:
**A: and that pool would be the cesspool.
So the bad legal advise that you are giving is based on watching how many hours of TV? I might make a suggestion, at least watch Law and Order.

JETX

Ignore the little twit and he will go find someone else to pester.

HomeGuru

chevy372 said:
So the bad legal advise that you are giving is based on watching how many hours of TV? I might make a suggestion, at least watch Law and Order.
**A: And in your cesspool of ignorance, you be watching Law and Odor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">