• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Problems with Breastfeeding and the workplace

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

quincy

. . . . I should also note that she notified to the administrator that one of the surgeons is having an affair with another one of the nurses and they have done nothing about it. It is even rumored that the nurse who is involved in the affair was offered a promotion to the position of director that was recently available due to the surgeon firing the last person. Could this case of nepotism be grounds for a hostile work environment?
It is not a case of nepotism (as Silverplum pointed out), but it could be a case of defamation against your wife if your wife does not have evidence to support her statements about the surgeon having an affair with the nurse. Your wife should immediately cease the spreading of all rumors (and consult with an attorney in your area if sued by the surgeon or the nurse or both).

(to Silverplum: I "liked" your post and can appreciate your latest signature quote ;))

Last edited:

anearthw

As someone who pumped at work too I was on your side to start with but now it looks like you're just trying to set up a battle. Keep it up and your wife will be outright fired for having a meddlesome husband. Take commentator's advice and leave it to her from now on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">