• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Proof of child support payments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

haiku

ceara19 said:
Direct payment are rarely a good idea. Even when everyone gets along with one another well, there is no guarantee that it will stay that way. Many states have set up an additional agency that only records an forwards the payments from one parent to the other. Unlike many CSE agencies, there is no fee for the service and wage assignment is not necessary. Does MA have this option?
honestly never heard of anyone in Mass doing it unless they WANT it done have issues with getting paid or are on the state.

In the New England states I am familiar with, I am not a big fan of CSE unless you really need it.

My husband has been paying his ex directly for over 10 years now. And anytime we have made adjustments in court throughtout those years, (and believe me, his ex IS a tyrant) direct payment has never been an issue. We have some friends who do it the same way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">