• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Public Indecency

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SHELLSHOCKED

What is the name of your state? OHIO
me and my boyfriend fell alseep while messing around in my car in the parking lot of a bar and now are being charged with public indecency. it was 4 am, the bar was closed and no one called the sheriff who issued the summons. this whole thing seems unbelievable...we never thought anything like this could happen, there was no one around, we did not rob anyone or do drugs etc... we were not hurting anyone, is it possible for this to be dropped to something lower??? how do we plead??

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

SHELLSHOCKED said:
What is the name of your state? OHIO
me and my boyfriend fell alseep while messing around in my car in the parking lot of a bar and now are being charged with public indecency. it was 4 am, the bar was closed and no one called the sheriff who issued the summons. this whole thing seems unbelievable...we never thought anything like this could happen, there was no one around, we did not rob anyone or do drugs etc... we were not hurting anyone, is it possible for this to be dropped to something lower??? how do we plead??

My response:

But, you were asleep. So, how would you have known that some teenagers walked by the car and stared at your big boobs hanging out - - or his "peter"?

IAAL

stephenk

your boyfriend is the ultimate romantic.

mess around in your car in a parking lot of a bar. how drunk were both of you?

How long did it take for the cops to wake both of you up? Were his twig and berries hanging out or your screaming bozos open to the public view?

H

hmmbrdzz

This was a great one.

As far as how you can plead, well ...... you could always plead "just screwed".

hmmbrdzz

A

apples&oranges

Find a GOOD LOCAL attorney who knows someone reasonably well in the DA's office they may be able to get it dropped or changed to a more "respectable" offense (e.g. disorderly conduct). Please do get a good attorney if convicted depending on your state's laws you may have to register as a sex offender for your lifetime, stupid but true.

Try to find some humor in this. If you did not deliberately try to expose yourself to anyone you have nothing to feel guilty/ashamed of. There is absolutely nothing wrong the human body or consensual sex (even in cars).

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

apples&oranges said:

"Try to find some humor in this. There is absolutely nothing wrong the human body or consensual sex (even in cars)."

===============================

My response:

Yeah, but her car was a Volkwagen "Karman Ghia." Talk about a "tight fit" . . . (there's a double entendre if there ever was one!)

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TOP 10 Things That Can Happen When You're Having Sex In A Car - -

NUMBER 10: You hear the cop say, "Wow - - two whole clowns fit in that little car!"

NUMBER 9: Tests show kids conceived in cars tend to be caring, responsible adults.

NUMBER 8: He only seems content when his lips are suction-cupped to your car's rear window.

NUMBER 7: He "finishes" and your car's already loaded with parting gifts.

NUMBER 6: "Here's the deal. I'll check under your hood if you check under my belt".

NUMBER 5: To satisfy your sexual fetish, he brings you a new car - - right through your bedroom wall.

NUMBER 4: After you're done, he says to you, "Wasn't it nice of that man to park our car for us?"

NUMBER 3: You're having sex, and then that damned Celine Dion "Titanic" song starts playing on the car radio and there's no nearby brick wall to ram into.

NUMBER 2: "Please stop suction-cupping me to your car window."

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Thing That Can Happen When You're Having Sex In A Car - -

You place a real tiny blindfold on the St. Christopher statuette.

IAAL

H

hmmbrdzz

:D You just found your humor! Put them in your pocket for good luck, and when things start looking "not so good", take then out and read them again! See how good free advice can be ?

hmmbrdzz

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">