• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about danco order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justalayman

Why do you want to do this? Who are you in the situation? Seems kind of vindictive to me.
It very well could be but I can imagine situations where the protected party is reluctant to make the call themselves. As most people are aware, a person subjected to abuse for an extended period can experience something along the line of Stockholm syndrome and not only are reluctant to take adverse action against their abuser but will actively defend their abuser.

Even in situations that have not reached that point, an abused person might be reluctant to report violations due to their lack of realizing the seriousness of the situation and, simply put, need to be protected from themselves.

The words often spoken by an abused person:

But he loves me

But he didn't mean to hurt me (that much)

How will I take care of our children without him. I need him

I don't want to lose him

I shouldn't have...(put any reason you wish where the abused person might have taken some action to anger the abuser). It's my fault he got angry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">